Our Nephrology department is involved in diagnosis and treatment of renal (kidney) diseases, including electrolyte disturbances and hypertension, as well as renal replacement therapy. We have a highly qualified team of Nephrologists (kidney specialists) to take care and give proper medications and counselling for problems pertaining to kidneys.
- Kidney biopsy
- Dialysis catheter placement
- PD catheter insertion
- Fistula creation
- Fistula angiography
- Renal angiography and angioplasty
- Perm cath insertion
- We offer dialysis services for lost kidney function it is for people who have acute kidney failure or have permanently lost kidney function. This machine cleanses the blood of the patient, a function done by kidneys.
- We have a separate provision for dialysis in ICU with patient-friendly dialysis machines.
- We also provide the support for peritoneal dialysis - home dialysis. We have round the clock dialysis facility and are well equipped to carry out kidney transplants.